Once you get this you have to say 5 things you like about yourself, publicly, then send this to ten of your favorite followers (non-negotiable) ❤
Oh man, five things I like about myself…? Oh dear, we’ll be here all day OTL;;; It was hard enough coming up with 5 random facts, but now it has to be specific things I enjoy about little (read: big. I am a giant.) ‘ol me. Well you all better strap in (or strap on, whatever gets you prepared), because we’ll be a few moments to find this post to you, will probably be an hour of thinking for me T^T
Let’s do this.
1. I love my hair. Like, I’ll have days when it won’t cooperate with me, and that can potentially ruin how I feel all day, but generally I’m very happy with it. All I have to do with it normally is style it after I get out of the shower and then go to bed- it’s usually so tame that even when I wake up, all I have to do is brush it for 1.4 seconds and it’s good to go. It was pretty long, but it’s amazing short, and I can wear it in a faux hawk, or Steve Rogers style from the 1940’s, or wind-blown-attempting-to-be-Korean-fashion style, and more. My part doesn’t give a fuck, it can go any way (much like myself), so that adds even more possibility to what I can do with it. Also, it’s thick, but not TOO thick, due to having really good hair genes from both my mom and dad, who are in their late 60’s and still have heads full of hair. Someday I will dye it blue. This is a life goal of mine.
2. I’m a fan of my height. I used to have this huge complex over it, because I felt like I stuck out like a soar thumb all the time when I, being an introvert since forever, hated to stick out. It also was because I was treated like a guy most of the time, and not a girl, because girls are shorter and cuter than guys, right? (or so my younger self was brainwashed by society and men to think) So yeah, I rarely ever felt pretty or even like a girl; yet people wondered why I was such a tomboy. It’s really not rocket science T^T Now I just like how being tall allows me to reach things most people can’t, how it makes my legs looks amazing even on days I feel like I have gross thunder thighs (which I’m working towards liking about myself because fuck society and their rules that girls have to have thin-as-hell thighs and constantly shove it down my throat), and how when I crossplay I can easily lift my shorter partner off the ground, or dip them, and get to be overall a charming bastard ;D
3. While it might bother me sometimes, I do like my mild OCD. It keeps me as organized as I want to be (I have enough control over it where I can have some clutter and be fine with it, but not too much or it drives me nuts) and it keeps me in routine (but not the anxiety-driven routine…not always anyway). I have three cats: one that likes to pee on places NOT in the clean catbox (to which there are multiple, all clean, so wtf you douche), one that gacks because he can (I’ve taken him to the vet plenty of times and they say there’s nothing wrong with him and that he’s just prone to hairballs, but damn son), and one that’s just a hurricane in cat-form all around, so I get my fair share of messes to clean up. Otherwise, the messes I make myself I tend to clean up right away, with the exception of a dish or two I’ll let soak in soap-water overnight, but will clean and put away the following day. So yeah, I’m actually okay with it, but I know it can drive other people nuts when I straighten things up around their own living spaces without thinking about it OTL Sorry about that…
4. I can be very critical of both (seriously, I’m my worst critic to the point that I forgo posting things because of it) but I am actually very proud of my artistic skill, and even more so my writing ability. I’ve been drawing things forever, from 3rd grade when I traced Disney/Pokemon characters out of colouring books using wax paper, to going to a comic book art-centric school during the weekends in high school, to this year where I started 2014 drawing headshots of most of my OCs and enjoying the hell out of it~♥ Writing, however, I started later in Middle School with (really bad) Naruto fanfiction (SasuNaru was my jam, oh dear lord OTL), later on with slightly-better KakaIru (Kakashi x Iruka) fanfiction, even later on with original RPGing with a friend for 5 years straight, and now RPGing Superbat with Yuko while writing Superbat fanfiction and working on two original novel ideas at the same time. Hopefully I can get one or both of these novel ideas completed someday, but for now I’m just enjoying writing them in general XD
5. And finally, something that I really like about myself would be my empathy. It makes me a woobly-teary mess sometimes, and that can be embarrassing even when I’m by myself so the only ones that can judge me are my cats (but still, they’re the most judgmental creatures of all so I have every right to be embarrassed T3T), but I’ve lately started to like that I can cry over someone else being happy, or full-out sob when shit gets rough for other people and there isn’t much I can do to help other than feel their pain as well, so I’ll take the embarrassment if it gives me a constant reminder that I’m human, I’m not an empty shell, and that I’m still alive (thank you depression for being an ass and making me feel the opposite most days).
That would be it~♥
Tim Drake (Red Robin) and Kon-El (Superboy) kissing. Drawn by Marcus To at Fan Expo 2014, in Toronto.
Here’s the scan, as promised!
Welcome to my entirely too many new followers that I acquired while I was in the bus back from the convention! I am pretty sure you are all here because of this particular piece of art, so I think you might enjoy my commission tag. Although, fair warning, some of it is NSFW since I don’t only commission DC/Marvel artists.
ok internet, here’s an interruption in your daily rugged white dude dashboard.
this is cykeem white:
cykeem is an up and coming male model who (i believe) just participated in his first fashion week. he is insanely beautiful.
i highly recommend you all join me in keeping a close eye in his career trajectory, because he’s an extremely talented model, and he is, imo, shockingly beautiful. everyone likes shockingly beautiful men, right? right.
I just wanted to send you a little message because I saw your tags about shipping Meilin and Tomoyo, and the funny thing is I've been rewatching the whole series these past several days and about an hour prior to seeing those tags I'd come to the conclusion I shipped those two as hard as I do Sakura and Syaoran (As well as Toya and Yukito~♥). Episode 60 sealed the deal~the one where Syaoran keeps his promise and tells Meilin his feelings ;3; Little precious lesbians indeed~♥♥♥
GIVEAWAY - LEFTOVERS :D
Sorry, the name is awful :D plus, I think, that is the lamest one I’ve made :D
But all the items are new, untouched, unused. Just there is no particular theme of giveaway, just stuff that is left after other giveaway.
So here there are:
-FUTURE FISH CD
-FUTURE FISH Rin poster and Haru poster
-FUTURE FISH clear folder
-2 posters / book covers
- Iwatobi official keychain
-Memorial letter collection card with MakoRin photo inside
- Haru Lawson campaign clear folder
- Nagisa Charapuka special figure
- Rei butterfly bracelet
- Reblog (no follow needed)
- International/EMS shipping (on me)
- Please, open the ask box in case you win
- Closing date: 1st September
Thank you! And Please, reblog!